Shredlock

Shredlock

Paper goes in, trash comes out!

Can defeat about ten Reamers at a time, unless they're stapled together.

Shredlock held the coveted title of Current Champ from Friday, May 23, 2008 to Monday, May 26, 2008, heartily vanquishing The Reamer to earn it. Unfortunately, brutal defeat came soon after, at the merciless hands of Fallout Fedora.

This hero's magnaminous likeness was captured at the moment of glorious triumph by Kevin .

Audience

Quotes overheard while standing in the crowd that gathered to watch the carnage…

  1. CPSC offers the following safety tips when
    using Shredlock:
    • Never allow children to operate Shredlock, even under adult supervision.
    Shredlock can pull children’s fingers into the hair.
    • Place Shredlock in an area less accessible to children.
    • Do not place hands or fingers in the Shredlock's hair.
    • Do not operate Shredlock while wearing loose fitting clothing that may enter
    the shredder opening.
    • Keep hair and items, such as a tie or a long necklace, away from Shredlock
    hair.

    Paul | [ a ]
  2. What a very specific/random purpose this hero has, Kevin!

    Obligatory pun:

    Looks like The Reamer has gotten into a hairy situation.

    burt | [ a ]
  3. I an' I teenk dees picture man be most massive bumbaclot rasta. Irie.

    Iancorey | [ a ]
  4. If Shredlock spends 30% of his time shredding Reamers and their avenging cohorts, he probably spends the other 70% trying to convince people that he DOES NOT have a serious dandruff problem.

    Herrimanjoe | [ a ]
  5. Shredlock sounds like a beauticians nightmare, or could it be that defeat comes from the beautician's trimmers.

    The anticipation!

    netdruid | [ a ]
  6. Does he live on the beach?

    The military would take care of thos dreds fo sho.

    solaana | [ a ]
  7. Oh, little darlin, stir it up. come on, babe!
    Come on and stir it up, wo-o-a!
    Little darlin, stir it up! stick with me, baby!
    Come on, come on and stir it up, oh-oh!
    Little darlin, stir it up

    Cannito | [ a ]
  8. excellent idea!

    Felipe Ferreira | [ a ]
  9. Shredlock HOLMES???!

    eg | [ a ]

A Random Hero!

The Poking Sirens

The Poking Sirens

Lures do-gooders to a watery grave with sensual prodding and jabbing. Their poles are made from the bones of lured trees.